1. I understand that Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel has relied on representation in admitting my dog/s into their their facility. I confirm that my dog/s is/are in good health and has not injured or shown aggression or threatening behaviour to any other person or dog.
2. Whilst all reasonable care and precaution is taking in looking after the dog(s) at Lakewood RanchDog Hotel I further understand that Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel, their staff, partners and volunteers will not be liable financially or otherwise, for loss, or damage to my dog/s, myself or any property of mine whilst my dog/s is at, or participating in services provided by Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel, through sickness, escape, death or from any cause whatsoever.
3. No responsibility is taken for collars, leads, harnesses, beds, blankets, containers or any other belongings of the owner and/or animal whilst on the premises.
4. All collars/harnesses must have a name tag.
5. I understand that there are risks and benefits associated with group socialization of dogs. I accept the risk and desire a social environment for my dog whilst attending Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel. Although every care will be taken for the dog/s, I understand and accept that it is still possible that during the course of normal play, my dog/s may receive minor nicks and scratches and/or injury and/or any transmissible viruses from playing with other dogs.
6. I understand that I am solely responsible, financially or otherwise, for any harm or damage caused by my dog/s to any other dog, human or property while my dog/s are attending daycare at LakewoodRanch Dog Hotel.
7. I understand that Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel reserves the right to refuse, expel or ban any dog who displays aggression towards humans and/or other dogs at any time they are at Lakewood Ranch DogHotel.
8. I understand that if my dog is not collected by current checkout time of 11am, a surcharge of $10.00 per one hour overtime for up to two hours, after that it is a new day charge of original subscribed daily cost of services or part thereof, will be charged to me until the dog is collected.
9. I understand that dog/s that are not collected within 3 days of checkout time without prior arrangements will be considered abandoned. Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel will make every attempt to
contact owner(s) & stated emergency contact. If no contact is made with Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel at their discretion the dog will be taken to a rescue centre to be surrendered. It is agreed that the owner shall remain liable for the daily boarding rates up to the date of rehoming.
10. It remains the responsibility of the owners to examine and satisfy themselves to the suitability of the facility offered and on signing hereof, agree that they are satisfied with such conditions and activities the dog/s may enjoy throughout the day/night.
11. It is understood that only dog/s that are up to date with all their annual vaccinations as required byLakewood Ranch Dog Hotel will be accepted. Vaccinations must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the boarding. Proof must be provided by owner.
12. All dog/s must be on a tick and flea and dewormer program every 3 months.
13. We do not accept any unsterilized animals over the age of 6 months at Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel.
14. The deposit fee must be paid prior to the service and is non-refundable.
15. We require a non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation for both daytime boarding and over night stays. For overnight stays, the deposit will be 50% of the total cost, while daytime visits must be paid in full in advance. Once we receive the deposit and process the booking - we will send you a confirmation of booking within 24 hours.
16. We do not offer refunds for cancellations.For daytime bookings, cancellations received more than 24 hours in advance will be credited to your account for future use within two months (60 days).For overnight bookings, cancellations received less than 21 days before the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the entire deposit.Any cancellations received less than 24 hours before the visit, or no-shows, will not be refunded or credited.
17. Cancellations initiated by Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel will be issued a full refund of any deposits.
18. Arrival times are strictly from 8am and collection up until 5:30pm made by appointment/confirmation of booking. No dogs will be accepted or released at any other time without prior arrangement.
19. No dog/s will be released to any un authorized persons unless prior written consent with identification is received.
20. The safety and well-being of your dog/s is of the highest importance to us. Ensuring that your dog remains safe, happy and well cared for is our first priority. Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel will take note of pre-existing health conditions. Some factors may however be beyond our control. In the event that a medical emergency arises whilst your dog/s are at our facility, it is imperative that we are immediately able to get them medical treatment. The closest facility is Village Animal Hospital in Lakefield Ontario.Your pet will be rushed to this facility and you will be notified.
21. Owners will be contacted in the event of medical emergency. However, in order to provide the best possible care for your dog/s, if owner cannot be reached, or the owners cannot supply us with instructions, Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel will institute whichever action they deem appropriate to alleviate the situation.
22. I understand that in the event of a medical emergency, Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel, at its sole
discretion, deems it necessary for immediate veterinarian attention, I authorize Raegyn Faught ofLakewood Ranch Dog Hotel to seek medical attention at Village Animal Hospital. I further agree thatLakewood Ranch Dog Hotel will not be held liable in the unlikely event that my dog/s is/are injured (ordies) at the daycare or en-route to the vet and that I am financially responsible for any medical
treatment that my dog/s may receive as a result of this medical emergency whilst attending daycare.
23. Boarding : 50% deposit is required on confirmation of booking for overnights.Daytime boarding is to be deposited/paid in full (100%) to reserve bookings.
24. I understand that if I am a brand new client and am booking 7 or more consecutive overnight stays, it is required that I am to bring my dog for a one night trial stay at my own expense.
25. I understand that in order to prevent contagious diseases, it is obligatory to submit the dog's identity card showing the medical history and the vaccination record of the dog to the facility. All records must be veterinary approved. Otherwise, Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel shall not accept the dog on the facility.
26. I understand that my dog cannot attend Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel if they are un-fixed and over the age of 8 months.
27. I understand Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel reserves the right to turn away dogs at check-in or also contact the Owner to pick up the dog if it is determined that the dog is a risk factor for other animals in the facility.
28. I hereby acknowledge that should I no longer require my dog to attend overnight boarding, that 21days written notice by email is to be given. If I cancel prior to 21 days I am credited my deposit for a future booking.
29. I hereby approve Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel to feed the food I have brought for my dog and administer medications as I have specified to do so with instruction.
30. I understand and accept that Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel may record videos and take pictures of my dog/s and may use these records as a marketing asset on marketing materials, website and/or social media channels of Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel. I hereby gives permission to use any video or photographs taken of the dog in any future marketing efforts whether online or in print.
31. I understand that my dog can be picked up by someone authorized by myself, the dog owner. I understand the authorization needs to be in writing given to Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel prior to the designated pickup time. This person must present a copy of their drivers license to Lakewood RanchDog Hotel at the designated pickup time. Otherwise, the dog will not be handed over to a third party.
32. I understand & agree to the dates, pricing & services being provided for my dog at Lakewood RanchDog Hotel.
33. I understand puppies under 8 months of age are $10/extra per day due to more demand.
34. I understand Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel does not have a groomer on site. I am required to have my dog brushed and nails trimmed before coming. If my dog is boarding with for longer than 7 days, they may need to have nails trimmed or groom after boarding is complete depending on my dog's coat & breed.
35. I understand I am required to provide my dog with enough food and medication for the entire booked visit. If my dog runs out while in possession of Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel, I understand they will purchase more at my expense with an added service charge. I understand that If the food or medication is unattainable by Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel, they will find the next best alternative.
This Contract contains the entire agreement between the parties
. All terms and conditions of thisContract shall be binding on the heirs and successors of the parties. I agree to the above conditions and warrant that to the best of my knowledge, my dog/s are in a fit and healthy condition to attend Lakewood Ranch Dog Hotel and are %100 owned by me.